We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

MOre Pyramid questions

California
Level Contributor
90 posts
129 reviews
Save Topic
MOre Pyramid questions

where do you leave your cameras for the pyramids

How early do you need to line up for tix

Private Tour: Giza Pyramids, Sphinx...
346 Reviews
from US$94.50*
Free Cancellation
8-Hour Private Tour of the Pyramids...
77 Reviews
from US$42.90*
Free Cancellation
Day Trip to Cairo by Bus
91 Reviews
from US$70.00*
Free Cancellation
Penrith, Australia
Level Contributor
499 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: MOre Pyramid questions

If you don't have a guide you leave them with the attentants at the entrance, out in the open. I'm sure it must be safe, but my husband and I went in separately, so one could hold the camera, just sitting out on an open shelf didn't instill confidence. Watching while my husband was inside there was no really effort to watch those camerasleft behind, there were a few.

The first time we arrived with our guide around 10am and no problem getting tickets, and the second time was earlier, no queues at all. We may have been lucky.

2. Re: MOre Pyramid questions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 February 2011, 15:10