We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

re noga tours

Belfast, United...
7 posts
Save Topic
re noga tours

I would like to thank Mr alfred for such a enjoyable holiday We have returned from an 8 days 7 nights from Cairo--aswan--Luxor. The services he provided were second to none we had our own private guides who were more than helpful.Minibus which was top range Hotels and cruise ship were excellent. Price that we paid for holiday and service were amazing almost half for what others quoted.They were on hand 24/7. My only regret is that i should have went for longer period as there was so much to take in. that was my second time in egypt and i will go back and most certainly will be using this company again. Thank you for such a memorable holiday.

Emo Tours Egypt Day Tours
City Tours, Historical & Heritage Tours, Private Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Day Trips
Tour Egypt by Experts
Bus Tours, Private Tours, Sightseeing Tours, City Tours, Historical & Heritage Tours
Egypt Trip Tours - Day Tours
City Tours, Historical & Heritage Tours, Cultural Tours, Private Tours, Sightseeing Tours
Lady Egypt Tours - Day Tour
Sightseeing Tours, Day Trips
1. Re: re noga tours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 February 2011, 13:17