We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transportation from airport to Mena House in Giza

Washington
Level Contributor
14 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Transportation from airport to Mena House in Giza

Hello,

My wife and I will be arriving in Cairo in a little over a week and I was trying to do some research on the best way to get to our hotel. Yes we sprung for the expensive hotel seing as how we only have 2 nights there and who knows if we will be lucky enough to go back, but the Mena House hotel offered a transport of 45 Euros per way for a private car. This seems a bit on the high end. Am I mistaken on this? Has anyone used their service and can speak on behalf of it? Perhaps it is worth it if they really assist you through customs, etc. If not, how much is a simple taxi ride to the hotel from Cairo? Thanks in advance for any help.

Cairo
Level Contributor
44 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Transportation from airport to Mena House in Giza

120 L.E (app. 15 euros) is enough for a taxi from the airport to Mina House, but agree on that wiz z driver b4 gettin in.

2. Re: Transportation from airport to Mena House in Giza

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 March 2011, 14:49