We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Clubbin Mombasa

Norway
5 posts
Save Topic
Clubbin Mombasa

I know that msa is not a big clubbin plase..But i was wonderin if anyone(From selv experince) Knows any good clubs/entertaitment place.

We are 4 aged 20s..

Thanks

PS: Hows Bamburi Beach Resort?

1. Re: Clubbin Mombasa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 April 2005, 23:48
Mombasa
Destination Expert
for Mombasa, Tsavo National Park East
Level Contributor
1,308 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Clubbin Mombasa

Jambo,

if you are at the Bamuri Beach Hotel, you are in the middle of the action. On the Beach you can walk to the Yuls a German with a restaurant and Water sports, on the other side you have

the Ilcovo a Italian restaurant and entertainment place and further you have the Aloha with live music and Entertainment.

Live music at most of the Hotels like Mombasa sound on the afternoon from 2 to 5 pm at the Severin Sea Lodge or at the Whitesands every sunday afternoon

Down the Beach you have the Pirates Disco on the Kenyatta Beach and the Tembo Disco towards Bombolulu.

There is a Disco in the Travelers Beach Hotel next door.

For a bicylce ride you can hire a bicyle opposite the Bamburi Beach at the Butterfly Pavilion and have a 10 Km ride in the

nature park.

Next to the Severin Sea Lodge is a new Go card course opend

(not direct on the beach), than the Haller Park is a must

and the Ngomongo village in Shanzu. To buy some soveniers and help disabled people visit the Bombululu workshops.

To see from where the Woodcarvings comming you can buy at the beach visit the Akamba Village in Changamwe near to the Airport.

the nearest safari is the Tsavo East .

Karibu Kenya

Monika

slofty@web.de

Kenya
10 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Clubbin Mombasa

You would be suprised Mombasa has got a few places to let your hair down in,though NONE would ever appear in a reputable guide book!!

In town itself a good ol night can be had in "Salambo"this place rocks all night long,my favourite.

Another is "Skybar" near the tusks,this place has been going for years,if you want a feel of the real Mombasa ,try a few beers here.Its usually full of hookers,if you want something here is the place to find it!!

Another hot spot is Saba saba,great if you are a single guy!!

One thing these +others have in common you might be the only mzungu in the place but...you will never ever feel threatened.

(The above rival the famous Green bar in Nairobi)!!almost.!

London
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Clubbin Mombasa

Anyone know what kind of music is popular and how much it is to get into a club?

plymouth england
Destination Expert
for Kenya
Level Contributor
5,880 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Clubbin Mombasa

I have never visited "Skybar"

London
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Clubbin Mombasa

Sorry I meant what is the music policy generally in clubs in Kenya...just out of interest?

London
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Clubbin Mombasa

Sorry I meant what is the music policy generally in clubs in Kenya...just out of interest?

London
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Clubbin Mombasa

9. Re: Clubbin Mombasa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 August 2009, 17:22
Get answers to your questions about Mombasa
Recent Conversations