We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone visiting Mombasa in December

Leicestershire
Level Contributor
27 posts
Save Topic
Anyone visiting Mombasa in December

Hi guys,

We were just wondering if anyone is visiting Mombasa in December, as we thought it might be nice to say hello out there.

We intend to visit a lovely orphanage and also spend some time at a school but would be happy to share some trips along the way to save some pennies on travel etc. It's been so friendly on here, just thought it would be nice to say Hi.

We're going 4th December - 19th. xxx

Garry & Debbie

Gbz
London
4 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Anyone visiting Mombasa in December

Hi There,

I will be in Bamburi bbeach from the 10 December. Planning mainly a beach stay with a short Safari Tsavo. I visited Kenya last about 4 years ago and stayed fro 6 months so hence my lack fo adventure this time round.

Where are you going? It could be nice to meet up and do some trip. as you say we may even save a bit of cash.

Gibbs

torremolinos
Level Contributor
248 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Anyone visiting Mombasa in December

yes i will be on shanzu beach(coral palm hotel) for 3 weeks from the 2nd. Beers are on you though.

Leicestershire
Level Contributor
27 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Anyone visiting Mombasa in December

Hi Gibbs and Roef,

We are flying out on the 4th December and will be around from the 9th after our safari. Staying at the Travellers Club, we have been told of some fantastic places to see but know that the taxi fares will cost alot if we visit them all on our own. We're flexible but it would be nice to share a few with you Gibbs. Email me at completepink@yahoo.co.uk for our contact details and we can text out there to meet up if you like.

Thanks for the offer of a beer Roef! Look forward to meeting you all.

Kenya
8 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Anyone visiting Mombasa in December

Hi All,

Am kenyan and will be in Mombasa from the 8th dec to the 12 th dec. Am staying at the kenya bay beach hotel... can help out on some things if possible

Sue

Kenya
8 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Anyone visiting Mombasa in December

Hi All,

Am kenyan and will be in Mombasa from the 8th dec to the 12 th dec. Am staying at the kenya bay beach hotel... can help out on some things if possible

Sue

London
11 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Anyone visiting Mombasa in December

Hi?

I am glad that you also intent to visit Kenya as from 4th, i will be starting my holiday in Kenya as from 1st of december and i will be staying in one of the hotels in south coast ( pine wood village) for two weeks.

There is this man by the name DOC who operates a tour company around and he has arranged all my itineraries while we are in Kenya, we told him the amount we are ready to spent for two week and he has told me all things are possible.

We are just waiting for that day so that we can meet this famous doc, i knew him through his website:

www.kenyanadventures.co.uk or doc@kenyanadventures.co.uk

I know he will be of great help to you.

Leicestershire
Level Contributor
27 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Anyone visiting Mombasa in December

Thanks for the recommendation Pinky (love the name!)

We have already booked our safari with Doc and know we will be well looked after. We are staying at the Travellers Club in the north, not sure how far that is from you, but more than happy to share a few trips if you're about.

My email is completepink@yahoo.co.uk if you want our contact details.

Happy hols to you

Debbie x x

Basingstoke
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Anyone visiting Mombasa in December

Hi Debbie & Gary

Will be at the Travellers from the 4th to the 19th see you there !!!

Don't worry the drinks will be on me ( all inclusive hee hee)

Will be glad to sort some trips out - way hey !! only 3 more sleep nights to go !!!

Tracey

Leicestershire
Level Contributor
27 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Anyone visiting Mombasa in December

How fab Tracey,

Sounds like we are on the same flight!

Have emailed you!

See you soon, I'm so excited I could burst!

London
1 post
Save Reply
10. Re: Anyone visiting Mombasa in December

Hi Guys

We are off to mombasa flying out from gatwick at midnight 11/12/2006 by mytravel airline (Airtours) we are originally from mombasa but have leaved in london for last 32 years.

Last time we were in mombasa was back in 1999, so if you guys would like any help while in mombasa or would like to share trips then email me or you could leave a message here it would fun.

I would be checking my messages and this forum while in mombasa.

PS: My main interest is in sea fishing...

Regards

Ash

Get answers to your questions about Mombasa
Recent Conversations