We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

School Holidays 2012 in China

malaysia
Level Contributor
207 posts
School Holidays 2012 in China

Can anyone tell me when is the school holidays in China for September, October, November & December 2012? I would like to avoid the crowds during school holidays when visiting.

Dublin, California
Level Contributor
23,827 posts
47 reviews
1. Re: School Holidays 2012 in China

The first week of October when practically the whole of China is on holidays.

Sherbrooke, Canada
Level Contributor
45,654 posts
824 reviews
2. Re: School Holidays 2012 in China

It is not the school holidays that you need to worry about but the statutory holidays such as the whole first week of October.

malaysia
Level Contributor
207 posts
3. Re: School Holidays 2012 in China

Thanks guys for the info. Ok, I will definitely avoid the first week of October.

I'll be visiting Ocean Park & Disneyland at Hong Kong with my mom. But no idea which month is best time to go, especially hope is not crowded. Any suggestion?

4. Re: School Holidays 2012 in China

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2013, 06:16