Hi, I am planning to visit Hong Kong /Macau/ Disneyland for 5nights/6 days and have booked 2 nights in Novotel - Nathan Road/1 night in Disneyland and 2 nights in Macau - Venetian.
I wanted some help to plan my itinerary - Since i am spending only 2 nights in HK (i arrive in HK in the evening - so effectively i have only a day and half) what all i can cover in HK -
My plan for HK is as below:
- Travel to Novotel on Nathan road through MTR - HUNG HOM - MTR Hung Hom,
- Take the Harbour Night Cruise from Kowloon Pier.
- Maybe visit the Temple night market after the Cruise (not sure on other good night markets)
- Next Day morning, go for shopping till evening - whats the best place for clothes/accessories/electronics that i can cover?
- In the evening, take Bus Tour which should include the Symphony of lights
Next day morning to Disneyland. and enjoy 1 night in hotel disneyland
check out Lantau Island for half a day on the next day. (what to visit?)
Then move to Macau through ferry and enjoy the world heritage sights and casinos and House of Dancing Water on day 4 and day 5.
I know i might have asked a lot, but please provide your suggestions.