We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to stay for family of 4?

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
49 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
Where to stay for family of 4?

Hi everyone.

I was hoping you could help me with you invaluable expertise. My family (2 adults and 2 kids ages 7 and 4) will be travelling to hong kong in late June early July for 1 week. My sister and her 2 boys will also be joining us. I am just wondering if anyone has any recommendations on where to stay. We have found it difficult to find a hotel willing to allow all 4 or us in the room. We are not wanting to spend massive amounts of money, we are just after a room in a good proximity to allow us to explore, to sleep us all which is clean and preferably has a pool for the kids to swim and enjoy.

If anyone can help us with some ideas, I would really appreciate your advice. Thank you in advance.

Wellington
Level Contributor
6,259 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where to stay for family of 4?

The Langham place among others, has quad rooms. The YMCA by the Peninsular is a decent hotel and has dorm rooms.

Hong Kong, China
Destination Expert
for Holiday Travel, Food and Travel, Macau
Level Contributor
27,661 posts
5,744 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where to stay for family of 4?

Another vote for Langham Place. You might want to also look at Royal Plaza, also in the Mongkok area. Both take many positive reviews and feedback from families on this forum.

Mumbai (Bombay...
10 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Where to stay for family of 4?

This has a good review that i had search on net from their visitors! this option keep as reserved and search for another!

Level Contributor
1,651 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Where to stay for family of 4?

YMCA Salisbury also has family rooms in addition to dorm rooms.

Hotel Benito, Holiday Inn Golden Mile, and Caritas Bianchi Lodge all have family rooms. Not sure about pools though.

Bangkok
Level Contributor
276 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Where to stay for family of 4?

Here you go: 2 choices:

Langham Place Hotel

hoteltrip.com/hotel/10030014-11336008O.html…

orbitz.com/hotel/…

http://www.langhamplacehotels.com/

Cosmopolitan Hong Kong

www.cosmomongkok.com.hk/en/room/?s=family

orbitz.com/hotel/…

hoteltrip.com/hotel/10030014-11376943O.html

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
49 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Where to stay for family of 4?

thank you everyone. I was looking at the YMCA salisbury but its fully booked when we are going. I'll look int the others. Thank you!

7. Re: Where to stay for family of 4?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 February 2014, 13:17