Below is my itinerary for Hong Kong. Staying for Five nights/Four Days. What are your thoughts?
Feedback would be greatly appreciated.
Sunday, May 19, 2013 - Arrive around 1pm
• Causeway Bay/Time square (MTR to Causeway Bay station.)
• Din Tai Fung - On the 3rd floor of a shopping center in Canton Road
• Street food/boba
• Victoria Peak: (From MTR Central station, make your way to the J2 exit and walk up to the ground level.)
• Lan Kwai Fan (MTR Central Station Exit D2, walk along Theatre Lane, and up D'Aguilar Street.)
o Possible Bars: San Miguel (Cantonese name: Seng Lik), Tsing Tao (Ching Dou), Carlsberg (Ga Si Bak), Blue Girl(Lan Mui), Heineken(Hei Lik) and Sol are popular in the town. There is no longer any tax on wine or beer in Hong Kong.
Monday, May 20, 2013
• Lantau Island - Cable car (Big Buddha/Ngong Ping 360)
Travel to Tung Chung by MTR. then either take a bus to Ngong Ping or the stunning Cable Car ride. This is a much cheaper way than taking an organized tour. Exit B
• Avenue of Stars at Tsim Shai Tsui/Symphony of lights 8pm -Take the MTR and get off at Tsim Sha Tsui. Take exit E.
• Ladies Market-
• Temple Street -/Jade Market - MTR Yau Ma Tei Exit C
Tuesday, May 21, 2013
• Dim Sum: Luk Yu Tea House (To get there, take the MTR to Central and head to Exit D2. The Luk Yu Tea House is at 24-26, Stanley Street.)
• Lamma Island - Central / IFC pier 4
• Nathan Road - Jordan MTR,
Wednesday, May 22, 2013
• Disneyland (Whole day) - MTR: Change at the Sunny Bay station (欣澳站) on the Tung Chung (東湧)
• Inspiration Lake - Take train to Disneyland station on MTR. After you exit, you can either walk to the park (12-15 mins walk) or take a bus R8 to the park
Thursday, May 23, 2013
• Wong Tai Sin Temple: MTR Wong Tai Sin
• Nan Lian Garden/Chi Lin Nunnery - We went by MTR and got out at Diamond hill station took exit C2 (The park is located just east of the Diamond Hill MTR station and is open from 7am until 9pm daily, free of charge.)
• Macau: Kai Kei Bakery (Egg Tarts)
• Duk Ling - Kowloon public pier: MTR East Tsim Sha Tsui Station, Exit J, and walk for approximately 10 minutes. Kowloon public pier is to the left of the Star Ferry piers.