We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Day 6 off to nusa lembongan jbr

Port Lincoln
Level Contributor
270 posts
7 reviews
Day 6 off to nusa lembongan jbr

Woke up to another beautiful day in Bali. Mad rush to pack up rooms and work out what we taking with us as was only taking 2 caarryon bags with us. We left our suitcases at one of the shops down lanway outside Dewi Sri have known the owners for about 10yrs. Drver that boat company supplied was early as was worried about traffic fom Kuta to Sanur. After arriving at Sanur waited what seemed to be ages to catch our boat. Booked boat through our accommodation cost was 45000 idr per person and included pickup/dropoff. Marlin was the boat company. This was mine and 15yrold 3rd time to nusa but 1st time for 23daughter nd 30 yr old son. Boat trip was smooth as not as rough as have experienced in past. Had booked to stay in a Naradas homestay and that lived upto its positive reviews $25@night per room. Had lunch at one of the zbeach front places. Am finding that Im spending 50 to 100aud per meals for 4 of us.After lunch waalked back to Naradas where swam relaxed by pool. Later that evening walked down to Bali hai tide for tea which had booked in earlier for. Good meal as always Love how mushroom bay beach is lit up by fairy lights.After tea back at Naradas played cards drank some also another quick dip in pool before bed .

7 replies to this topic
Hexham, United...
Level Contributor
276 posts
10 reviews
1. Re: Day 6 off to nusa lembongan jbr

Fantastic read

australia
Level Contributor
2,018 posts
2. Re: Day 6 off to nusa lembongan jbr

Hi satisfied, well, it's all in your profile name "satisfied". Question: we'll be staying at Mushroom Bay. First time to NL. You're indicating you walked to Bali Hai Tide, is that correct and is it an easy walk? Thanks very much.

Edited: 07 June 2018, 07:17
Port Lincoln
Level Contributor
270 posts
7 reviews
3. Re: Day 6 off to nusa lembongan jbr

Hi! Yes we walked yo Bali hai tide it is an easy walk from where we stayed. If you staying near beachfront all restaurants are within walking distances, that what I love about Mushroom Bay.

Port Lincoln
Level Contributor
270 posts
7 reviews
4. Re: Day 6 off to nusa lembongan jbr

Hi! Yes we walked to Bali hai tide it is an easy walk from where we stayed. If you staying near beachfront all restaurants are within walking distances, that what I love about Mushroom Bay.

australia
Level Contributor
2,018 posts
5. Re: Day 6 off to nusa lembongan jbr

Thank you; not sure for us as we're at Naturale Villas which is not beachfront but I'll check on arrival. I've looked at a map which indicates I need to turn inland walking then back to the coast. Keep enjoying your holiday. Cheers

Edited: 07 June 2018, 11:47
Port Lincoln
Level Contributor
270 posts
7 reviews
6. Re: Day 6 off to nusa lembongan jbr

Hi! You will be able to walk there no worries from where you staying. Be about 5 10 minutes walk

australia
Level Contributor
2,018 posts
7. Re: Day 6 off to nusa lembongan jbr

Ripper, thanks so much. We have a birthday to celebrate and thought that Bali Hai Tide restaurant may be a good choice.

Reply to: Day 6 off to nusa lembongan jbr
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted