We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bali from 14th to 18 the August

3 posts
Bali from 14th to 18 the August

Hi fellow travelers!

I hope you are having a nice day.

I am Planning to explore north Bali, beyond ubud and around Bali (except nusa Dua and including Gili Islands) on a solo budget trip for 4 days . Please suggest some budget places, the average cost , must do activities ( adventure and parties).

Also how much would it cost to stay in Gili for 2 days and what is recommended there?

Anyone planning to do the same may join in the fun and share exciting stories and journey together?

Cheers

2 replies to this topic
Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
1,776 posts
69 reviews
1. Re: Bali from 14th to 18 the August

Have read through the pinned posts at the top of the forum and the Top Questions About Bali section on this page. I think a trip to the Gilis is overly ambitious given you only have 4 days. Better to just stick to Bali as you would lose a lot of time travelling.

australia
Level Contributor
2,010 posts
2. Re: Bali from 14th to 18 the August

Agree with Baileybum. Forget the Gilis. You're hardly on the island of Bali before you leave after only a very limited time of four days. Bali as an island itself has so much to offer. As advised you must read the pinned posts and make your own decisions as we don't know you, your likes, dislikes. And certainly don't have any idea what your budget is. You need to have a look at an OTA, e.g Booking.com and make your own choices.

Reply to: Bali from 14th to 18 the August
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted