We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Getting day tours in bali !!

Iran
Level Contributor
42 posts
42 reviews
Save Topic
Getting day tours in bali !!

Hello,

this is my first time i want to go to bali.

If anyone can help me about getting tours for sightseeing in bali?

what is the cheapest way to go around bali for all best sightseeing?

is it good to take private tour or other tours?

any suggestion for best ??

3 replies to this topic
Cranbourne...
Level Contributor
8,132 posts
131 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Getting day tours in bali !!

Research what you want to see and hire a private driver for a day or more at about 600k per day.

coffs harbour...
Destination Expert
for Tulamben, Lovina Beach
Level Contributor
8,370 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Getting day tours in bali !!

Please take time to actually read a few pages of this forum to get all the information you need about day trips and tours.

3. Re: Getting day tours in bali !!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 June 2018, 23:16

Reply to: Getting day tours in bali !!
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted