We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hyatt Sanur Update

Level Contributor
16 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Hyatt Sanur Update

Hi All

Coming to Bali in January and would love to stay at the Hyatt in Sanur. I know that it is scheduled to be open 4th quarter this year, but when I was there in March, it looked like it wouldn’t be near done by then!

Anyone been past recently or heard any updates?

Cheers

Mentioned in this post
Bali
Bali
Indonesia
Sanur
Sanur
Denpasar, Indonesia
5 replies to this topic
Auckland NZ
Level Contributor
1,672 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hyatt Sanur Update

Hubby walked past there today and beside the sign saying opening 4th quarter 2018 is another sign saying opening 2019. By the looks of things it is quite a way off. We were in Sanur last July and a lot has been done but the workmanship is poor. The beachside part of the Fairmont is a huge mess where they seem to possibly be putting in a restaurant. The floor has been poured but no one knew that it had to be smoothed. It is very “rustic” Not at all what you would expect at a 5 star hotel

Mentioned in this post
Sanur
Sanur
Denpasar, Indonesia
Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
876 posts
132 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hyatt Sanur Update

I was there two weeks ago and it has come along way but still looks to be awhile to go. In saying that I had been told by a business owner that it was definitely this 4th quarter opening ( but not all of it, just a partial open) well that's what they have all been told!

But it is all done in bali time 😂

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
487 posts
263 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hyatt Sanur Update

I was here 6 months ago and are here now. I have seen an improvement in proceedings but absolutely nowhere near what they need to be to open this year.

I go past nearly every day and there is plenty of co ing and going from the site and lots of workers but I do not know what they are doing to be so slow......

Level Contributor
16 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Hyatt Sanur Update

Thanks for the replies. Just as I thought. January the following year then!

Breda, The...
Level Contributor
2,341 posts
195 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hyatt Sanur Update

No way that it's open end of the year, walked by a lot.

Reply to: Hyatt Sanur Update
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted