We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bali Itenary

Noida, India
Level Contributor
8 posts
30 reviews
Save Topic
Bali Itenary

I am planning a trip to Bali in this year November from New Delhi, can some one help me with an itenary for 4 nights 5 days. It’s a family trip with my wife and daughter.

Mentioned in this post
Bali
Bali
Indonesia
5 replies to this topic
New Zealand
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Bali Itenary

Hi please do some of your own research prior to posting. The two pinned posts in the forum should be your starting point. Happy research 😊

Bandung, Indonesia
Destination Expert
for Bandung
Level Contributor
4,528 posts
780 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bali Itenary

Hi there,

Do you want all of us to make an itinerary for you or just one of us?

Also did you want an itinerary to incorporate lots of water sports, or did you prefer one that includes trekking and white water rafting? Or perhaps some beach hopping? Any help you could give would help us out.

Alternatively, take a look at "things to do" at the top of the page and make a preliminary itinerary and present it to us so that we can fine tune it for you.

Brisbane
Level Contributor
297 posts
152 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bali Itenary

Completely depends on what you like to do. Some people like to just stay in their villa and swim in pool, others like to explore the cultural and natural sights of the island. Lots of people with children like to visit the zoo and safari parks. Really some specifics would be beneficial, as you must have chosen Bali with a specific idea in mind

Mentioned in this post
Bali
Bali
Indonesia
Noida, India
Level Contributor
8 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bali Itenary

Thanks for your reply, If I can share I want to explore the cultural and natural sights of the island.

Cheers,

Noida, India
Level Contributor
8 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Bali Itenary

Many thanks shall do the same.

Reply to: Bali Itenary
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
;