We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transit at Singapore

Transit at Singapore

Hi

I am an Indian. I will be traveling by jet airways flight from Bangalore to Bali in July. My itenery is on single ticket. But I need to change flight at Singapore with a layover of 2hrs. I need to catch Jetstar Asia flight for my onward journey from Singapore. I don't want to exit airport.

4 replies to this topic
Leeds, UK
Destination Expert
for Bali
Level Contributor
19,655 posts
60 reviews
1. Re: Transit at Singapore

Hi Rama and welcome to the Bali forum. If you have a query about transit in Singapore you'd be best off posting on the Singapore forum, your ultimate destination is irrelevant. And maybe clarify what your question is, is it regarding whether you need a transit visa or how to make the connection....

https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowForum-g294…

2. Re: Transit at Singapore

Thanks for replying. Just I want to know whether I need transit Visa for layover period of 2hr15min. My itenery is on one ticket.

Bandung, Indonesia
Destination Expert
for Bandung
Level Contributor
5,454 posts
866 reviews
3. Re: Transit at Singapore

Since your entire journey is on the same ticket and same airline, you will just need to go to the gate for you onward flight. There will be airline staff who will guide you and there is nothing to worry about. You will not need to pass through immigration in Singapore.

4. Re: Transit at Singapore

Thanks for the reply.

Reply to: Transit at Singapore
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted