We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Private beach

5 posts
Save Topic
Private beach

Hello all,

Which hotels in Bali have private (clean) beaches?

Thanks

M

Mentioned in this post
Bali
Bali
Indonesia
13 replies to this topic
1. Re: Private beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 12 June 2018, 20:05

United States
Level Contributor
846 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Private beach

@Araluen, good job being lazy and unhelpful. Hypocrite. Did you know this website is called TripAdvisor?

5 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Private beach

I think a lot of the questions here can be answered by quick searches of the internet. The whole purpose of the forum is to generate a discussion and hear people's experiences.

Your response says a lot about who you are.

melbourne
Level Contributor
4,919 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Private beach

Marwa, Bali does not have any private beaches. They are all accessible to everyone. A lot of the hotels keep the beaches directly outside their resort clean, and often have beach lounges for guests only.

Which area in Bali are you looking to stay, and what month are you looking at going? This will help with any information people may be able to give you.

Mentioned in this post
Bali
Bali
Indonesia
Greater Perth...
Level Contributor
714 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Private beach

Exactly: Post 4 is the correct answer

5 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Private beach

Thank you @aussieharon12 and @AraluenC52317 for your responses!

Planning a trip in July or August, and where I stay will largely be determined by the quality of the beach. My understanding is that Nusa Dua beaches are better (?) than Seminyak but that it's a little isolated (saying that, I'm interested in a noisy party scene).

So it'll all come down to the best beach of them all! Bonus if there's a supermarket within reasonable distance :D

Mentioned in this post
Nusa Dua
Nusa Dua
Nusa Dua Peninsula, Indonesia
Seminyak
Seminyak
Kuta District, Indonesia
melbourne
Level Contributor
4,919 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Private beach

Definately stay away from Nusa Dua. It really is very quiet and no parties within Cooee.

People will suggest Sanur for the cleaner beaches, but again, pretty quiet. There's much more in Sanur than there is in Nusa Dua, but not a party scene at all.

I'd stick to Seminyak/Legian/Kuta area. Lots to do, lots of shops and restaurants. Also beach clubs where the hip people hang out.

July/August the beaches will be pretty clean. The rubbish washes up in the wet season (Jan/Feb).

Edited to add: maybe you mean "NOT interested in a noisy party scene"? Either way, I'd still pick Seminyak//Legian/Kuta.

Edited: 12 June 2018, 19:56
Mentioned in this post
Nusa Dua
Nusa Dua
Sanur
Sanur
Denpasar, Indonesia
Seminyak
Seminyak
Kuta District, Indonesia
Kuta
Kuta
Kuta District, Indonesia
5 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Private beach

Thanks very much for this...and yes its a typo (sorry!!). Yes DEFINITELY NOT interested in the party scene...

When you say Nusa Dua is very quiet, does that mean there's zero to do/see at night? Is somewhere more lively like Seminyak reasonably accessible from there? Thanks again.

Mentioned in this post
Nusa Dua
Nusa Dua
Mortdale, Australia
Level Contributor
2,147 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Private beach

Nusa Dua is a gated resort area...nothing much outside. Seminyak is not nearby. Seminyak may not have the best beach but its got great beach bars and nightlife..if thats what youre after dont stay in Nusa Dua

Mentioned in this post
Nusa Dua
Nusa Dua
Seminyak
Seminyak
Kuta District, Indonesia
melbourne
Level Contributor
4,919 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Private beach

Nusa Dua is mainly made up of resorts. They are lovely and the beaches are nice. You can get to a supermarket by short taxi ride. There are a few restaurants within a short taxi ride also. Otherwise, you'd be looking at eating at your resort restaurant, or nearby resorts.

Maybe Sanur would be for you. There's lots of hotels on the beach, all within easy walking distance to restaurants, shops and bars. It's a bit quiet for me (I like Kuta, and am NOT into partying etc) but lots of people love it. It's probably good for a first Bali visit.

Mentioned in this post
Nusa Dua
Nusa Dua
Sanur
Sanur
Denpasar, Indonesia
Kuta
Kuta
Kuta District, Indonesia
Bali
Bali