We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Getting to Lembongan from Bali

London
Level Contributor
305 posts
67 reviews
Save Topic
Getting to Lembongan from Bali

Hi TA

We have booked accommodation on Lembongan (4-7 sept), however our flight arrives around 13:50pm from Singapore. Is it realistic to get the last boat to Lembongan in the late afternoon? We’ve requested with our hotel for a pick from the airport and they seem unphased about it. We really don’t want to overnight on Bali just to get an early morning crossing as this will eat into our limited time on Lembongan!

Hope you can help with advice!

Lee

Mentioned in this post
Singapore
Singapore
Singapore
Bali
Bali
Indonesia
4 replies to this topic
fairhaven
Level Contributor
2,152 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Getting to Lembongan from Bali

Hi Lee. We always travel over to Lembongan with Rocky. They will pick you up from the airport, it’s included in the price of the ticket. Their last boat over is at 5.30 pm. X

Cranbourne...
Level Contributor
7,966 posts
131 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Getting to Lembongan from Bali

As above.

London
Level Contributor
305 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Getting to Lembongan from Bali

That’s great thank you!

Perth Western...
Level Contributor
257 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Getting to Lembongan from Bali

GREGdmelbourne recommended us to use Rocky Fast Cruises as well and it went real smooth and we were very happy with our trip.

One small word of warning. When you get on the boat at Sanur in Bali you have walk from the beach directly onto the boat sitting in the water. I made the mistake of leaving my phone in my board shorts pocket while I thought it would be fun to video everybody walking out in the water to get on the boat. It was fun until I sat down in the boat and looked for my phone to only find it full of salt water. Had to buy a new one upon returning to Australia.

Mentioned in this post
Sanur
Sanur
Denpasar, Indonesia
Bali
Bali
Indonesia
Reply to: Getting to Lembongan from Bali
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted