I know this topic comes a lot, but apparently my mistake is a common one.
I arrive with Singapore airlines to terminal 2 (CGK) at 22.40h. Well..based on my airport experience I thought that getting a Garuda flight to Sorong at 00.20 (1.40h transit time) should be enough, till I found out that it leaves from another terminal and that the two are not that close.
How realistic is it to manage, given the newest facts, i.e.;
1. There is a skytrain (how often it goes?)
2. There is no more VISA issuing for European passports
3. It is a domestic flight with shorter check in times.
4. I am Star alliance gold so I should (theoretically...) be among the first to get their luggage when I arrive.
5. Minus point: ...yes, I have a luggage to drop off.
If not, my next and last option would be a Batik flight which leaves from Terminal 1 at 01.00h...so I would have 40min. more. How busy is the airport after 23.00h on a Wednesday-Thursday?
Thank you for your help and sorry if there is some repetition regarding this topic.