We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tripmoba.com website....Is it a legitimate website?

LA
1 post
Save Topic
Tripmoba.com website....Is it a legitimate website?

Just want to know if you've experienced booking flights thru this website. It looks reputable but the fares seem markedly discounted. Thanks.

20 replies to this topic
Manila, Philippines
2 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Tripmoba.com website....Is it a legitimate website?

yes! it's a legit , i've been dealing them for almost 3 years

Manila, Philippines
2 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: Tripmoba.com website....Is it a legitimate website?

yes! it's a legit website, i've been dealing them for almost 3 years

Manila, Philippines
Level Contributor
1 post
20 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Tripmoba.com website....Is it a legitimate website?

I've already booked 2x with them. I've booked once for someone else. All of them went smoothly. No problems. I even asked them to email me an official receipt. Their office is in BGC Taguig, Philippines. They Re legit and reliable.

However,

I wouldn't say they are really low but quite competitive. I kept comparing to vayama and it seems that at some instances they were cheaper but more expensive in some. I suggest using skipped lagged to assess the prices on the day/s of your travel.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
2 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Tripmoba.com website....Is it a legitimate website?

Yes, the website is a legitimate agent fort airlines and hotels. I booked last year with this website and the ticket they issued or i meant the reference number from the Philippines Airlines were all legit. once you have the itinerary confirmation , you are dealing with the Airlines about baggage fees,rebooking and so on.The website acts only as a middleman or as sales agent for any airlines, vacation pkgs , transportation, and hotel accomodations.

Arayat. Philippines
Level Contributor
3 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Tripmoba.com website....Is it a legitimate website?

Based on my one experience, because there will be no more, are they legit? Yes. Are they competent. No.

Are they honest. No. They will lie to cover an error on their part.. suggestion. If not a Philippine passport holder or resident, avoid for International travel.. They do not understand requirements for or of Philippine leaving tax and putting deadlines on data of 3 hours on a weekend is just not user friendly

Kathmandu, Nepal
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Tripmoba.com website....Is it a legitimate website?

Nope - they are terrible. I always book through airlines directly however my office recently booked return J with CX from MNL to NRT. Needed to change the date to overnight in HKG for a conference. Checked direct with CX and same booking class has wide open availability, however tripmoba stated unavailable and quoted 74K PHP to change (per person!!!). The original fare was 44K. Have reported them to Cathay directly and they are following up on my behalf. Short answer- book direct with airlines.

2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
17. Re: Tripmoba.com website....Is it a legitimate website?

Just recently book with this website for my trip this coming July 2018, when I first saw the website was not sure if they are good place to do business with. However they have a great deal for the 15 flight tickets that I have to make so I decided to give it a try. Due to my error I double booked one of my family member I notified them and they refunded me the double booking and they were very professional with all the transactions, answered all my email inquires during the business hours as soon as I sent it. Carla of team Trimoba help me through my dealings with them. I double check with airlines and they confirmed my tickets.

Good deals on Airline tickets. My experience with them was a positive one. Would recommend them, the only difficulty I have was maneuvering their website.

Tripmoba suggestion if you improve your website people will not be hesistant to use your company and you will definitely have more business.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
13 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
18. Re: Tripmoba.com website....Is it a legitimate website?

Yes, website legit. Actually we were quite impressed at their customer service because we initially booked a one-way flight DVOCEB on their website. Tripmoba.com fares seemed to be lower than the actual Philippine Airlines website and showing 10kg baggage allowance per pax. However, once ticketed and purchased, we were advised after enquiring by email that no baggage allowance was included per the airlines' fare rules as it was a promo fare. We right away wrote them back saying that no fare rules were posted on their website for this fare and that their website actually sold this as a fare which included 10kg baggage. We sent them a screenshot of this from their website. They were quite good with replying to our emails, issue was handled and were told that they were coordinating this with higher management and airline and to be rest assured that we will receive an update. End result, they voided old tickets purchased and sent us new ones that included 20kg baggage allowance per pax! We were quite impressed at how efficiently and promptly they handled this issue. Well done Tripmoba.com!

Edited: 19 January 2018, 20:02
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
19. Re: Tripmoba.com website....Is it a legitimate website?

I just discovered this website and they are really good, I had a great expiernce with them.

1 post
Save Reply
20. Re: Tripmoba.com website....Is it a legitimate website?

First time to book with tripmoba. Looks like they're legit, already have my e-tickets within minutes, all the various infos about the flights are included. Hope it goes smoothly.

Edited: 20 January 2018, 15:06
Reply to: Tripmoba.com website....Is it a legitimate website?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted