We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fares from Kalibo to Caticlan

Which Boracay hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Mandaluyong...
Level Contributor
819 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
Fares from Kalibo to Caticlan

Hello,

I will be travelling to boracay on may but Im also planning to book the Mla-Kalibo route since its much cheaper... i would just like to ask say from the kalibo airport, are there already buses or vans going to caticlan? how much is the fare per person? then from the caticlan port going to the island. i bet commuting is much cheaper than getting the resort's transfer charges from kalibo.. what do u think?

i pressume tricycles ask for 100 going to station1 with minimal luggages.. pls help thanks

Quincy
Level Contributor
72 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Fares from Kalibo to Caticlan

2 years ago we travelled from new washington(to visit friends) to kalibo. then we took the vans parked right outside kalibo airport. i dont really remember how much they charge now but I think it's around PHP150 at the time.

and boy what a ride...that took 3 painful hours...

I think it's better to go for the buses.

Boracay, Philippines
Level Contributor
283 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Fares from Kalibo to Caticlan

Hi,

yes, there are L 300 busses waiting in front of the airport. Well, fare is around 200 Peso per person. When you have much luggage the drive will ask for some additional Peso. In caticlan you`ll have to pay 50 peso environmental fee + 50 peso terminal fee. Boat to Cagban costs 20 Peso per person.

Tricyle fare to Station 1 is 100 P.

Yes, sure .. when you can manage it alone it will mostly be cheaper than managed through resorts .. they also have expenses for their staff to come and go and a little profit too ;)

Welcome to Boracay :)

Moon
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Fares from Kalibo to Caticlan

How much is bus fare from Kalibo to Caticlan?

Moon
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Fares from Kalibo to Caticlan

How much is bus fare from Kalibo to Caticlan?

boracay
Level Contributor
9,316 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Fares from Kalibo to Caticlan

The L300 airconditiones vans are available right outside the airport. For the Ceres Lines buses, I'm not sure if you can catch them at the airport or if you need to go into town.

Either way, the journey doesn't take 3 hours these days. Its around an hour and 20 minutes.

6. Re: Fares from Kalibo to Caticlan

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 September 2009, 17:21