We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Final city choice honeymoon- June 2014

London, United...
Level Contributor
37 posts
Save Topic
Final city choice honeymoon- June 2014

I am planning our honeymoon for June 2014 and have chosen the start of the itinerary as:

Fly from London

3/4 nights- Hong Kong

7 nights- Boracay

3/4 nights- unsure, we would like another city in Asia but unsure what one. We would need to be able to get there from boracay quite easily and be able to fly direct to London at the end. We enjoy the normal touristy sight seeing things, good food and maybe some nice scenery, we are both in our late 20's

I would like some suggestions of the best city to visit and what there is to see there.

Thanks!

clare,ireland
Level Contributor
5,334 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Final city choice honeymoon- June 2014

hi -the only 2 places u can get international flights from near boracay is kalibo-hkg ,2hr bus from boracay a and Iloilo 6hr by bus from boracay to Singapore -so It might be best to get domestic flight back to manila or to Cebu -where you would have more flight choices

Edited: 08 June 2013, 05:44
Luzon, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Bandar Seri Begawan
Level Contributor
17,300 posts
251 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Final city choice honeymoon- June 2014

For 3/4 days, how about Singapore? There's a direct flight from Kalibo Airport to Singapore.

clare,ireland
Level Contributor
5,334 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Final city choice honeymoon- June 2014

keg -who flies kalibo to Singapore? from kalibo there are flights on air aisa to korea and china too

Luzon, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Bandar Seri Begawan
Level Contributor
17,300 posts
251 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Final city choice honeymoon- June 2014

Tiger Airways flies Kalibo-Singapore-Kalibo starting next month.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
3 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Final city choice honeymoon- June 2014

Great choices Hong Kong and Boracay. Can i suggest the Shangri la in Boracay as an ideal honeymoon location. How about Seoul for the third destination. Direct flights from Kalibo and nice weather in June. Cool city with a beautiful national park for a day trip. I'm presuming there are direct flights to London.

6. Re: Final city choice honeymoon- June 2014

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 June 2014, 12:16
Get answers to your questions about Boracay