I am an Indian passport holder and currently on 2 year deputation in Melbourne, Australia since March'16. I will be traveling back to India for a month to attend a family function in Feb 2017.
During my onward journey to India from Australia, I wish to have a 2 to 3 days causal stay in Singapore. I came across a section in ICA website on VFTF for Indian Passport holder (below is the link). I think I fulfill all conditions as;
1. I am a holder of Indian passport (Passport Validity till 2023).
2. I am on 4 year Australia work permit (valid till Feb'2020)
3. I will be traveling to India (Australia - Singapore- India)
4. Period of stay in Singapore will be 48-72 hours only.
5. I will have a valid onward journey ticket i.e. from Singapore to India.
6. My return journey from India to Australia will be through Malaysia.
It will be great if someone can confirm on above so that I don't apply for a tourist VISA for Singapore and be assure of entry to Singapore if I meet all about points.