We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thinking about Singapore?/

canada
Level Contributor
142 posts
196 reviews
Save Topic
Thinking about Singapore?/

We are looking for another destination in that part of the world....been to Thailand and Vietnam but don't know too much about Singapore? Here is what I am thinking..Fly to Singapore and stay for a couple of days (looking at the Westin, W, Sheraton or St. Regis) Now - how is the weather in February - this is our winter vacation from Canada so we want heat. Which of these hotels have the nicest pools to relax and our in a good area to get out of the hotel restaurant pricing and hit the street. I am curious how much things are here including food and say a bottle of beer?

From here we were thinking of flying out to Kuala Lumpur or Bali or something to that effect? It seems close enough for transit time and allows us to visit another area for several days then fly back to Singapore possibly before leaving for home.

Any suggestions or feedback would be appreciated - as I said not very familiar with this area and would we be happy with that kind of trip? I have a lot of options and thoughts but just don't know what to do - also thinking about the Westin Langkawi or Sheraton Sengiggi in Lombok?? Great value for this hotel. Help.

23 replies to this topic
North Yorkshire...
Destination Expert
for Singapore
Level Contributor
4,682 posts
Save Reply
21. Re: Thinking about Singapore?/

Singapore is hot, humid and dry MOST of the time, regardless of what time of year one visits and ''seasonal variations'' , small as they are, virtually indistinguishable to any visitor. Weather predictions in Singapore are notoriously iffy at best.

22. Re: Thinking about Singapore?/

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 20 March 2017, 18:35

Singapore
Level Contributor
422 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
23. Re: Thinking about Singapore?/

Every month is hot in Singapore lah!

Reply to: Thinking about Singapore?/
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted