We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Same day Universal tickets

Oviedo,FL
Level Contributor
80 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Same day Universal tickets

I have read it's preferable to buy tickets online,but how early should you arrive at the park to buy same day tickets? It will be in late May.

7 replies to this topic
North Yorkshire...
Destination Expert
for Singapore, Rhodes
Level Contributor
6,083 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Same day Universal tickets

I don't think it's preferable to buy any tickets in advance. Supposing you change you mind, or the weather closes the rides or you or one of the kids are sick?

Buy as you need them.

See link for opening times.

rwsentosa.com/Homepage/Attractions/Universal…

Singapore
Level Contributor
807 posts
149 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Same day Universal tickets

the ticket booths open at 9am, 1 hour before park opening. but if i am going to buy same day tickets, I would rather do it online via the rws website.

Edited: 16 May 2017, 05:03
3. Re: Same day Universal tickets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 May 2017, 06:54

LON-SIN
Destination Expert
for Singapore
Level Contributor
13,412 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Same day Universal tickets

Solingsky, please stop spamming the forum with this Klook stuff. How can any one trust a company that resorts to such measures?

Do it 3 days in advance ? Why, In case they don't send you the ticket or ask you send them them a picture of your credit card? Does Klook provide a refund if the the purchase changes his mind and can't go and has the boy a few days in Singapore? An hours queue for tickets - you must have been unlucky.

Wrexham, UK
Level Contributor
1,076 posts
264 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Same day Universal tickets

Worst queue we ever encountered buying on the day was 15 minutes, and that was during Chinese New Year.

Much wiser to buy on the day, in case something goes wrong and you want to change plans (that's one reason why you should get a discount for early purchase).

I'd try to get there by 9.30am to allow time to relax, buy your tickets, and get in as early as possible, which is before 10am.

Ballarat, Australia
Level Contributor
1,532 posts
126 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Same day Universal tickets

We got the Cable Car/Universal ticket- saved $30, and could use the cable car all day as well. Literally walked up to the counter at the Cable Car office and got the deal. Maybe this is a deal you will like, and certainly no long lines.

Munich
Level Contributor
894 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Same day Universal tickets

For Info. When you buy online tickets (in official Sentosa site), then the tickets are atleast valid for 3 months unless there is a specific promotion for that day which would be highlighted.

Reply to: Same day Universal tickets
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted