We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

River boat tour and vegetarian friendly restaurant

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
26 posts
39 reviews
Save Topic
River boat tour and vegetarian friendly restaurant

Hi all,

I'd like to go for dinner with my sister on the quays and get the boat tour afterward.

Where can we get the boat from? Is it only from Clark quay?

Which part of the river is nicer for dinner? Also, would have any recommendations for good vegetarian friendly restaurants?

Thank you!!!

6 replies to this topic
Jakarta
Destination Expert
for Jakarta, Bandung, Singapore, Java
Level Contributor
53,307 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: River boat tour and vegetarian friendly restaurant

hi

The TA list of vegetarian restaurants in Singapore:

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaurants-g294…

Singapore, Singapore
Destination Expert
for Singapore
Level Contributor
6,686 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: River boat tour and vegetarian friendly restaurant

Real Food at Central

https://www.tripadvisor.com.sg/Restaurant_Re…

There are 2 operators offering the river cruise and their boarding points differ. For Singapore River Cruise, they have jetties at Clarke Quay, Merlion Park, Bayfront South etc and you can board at any of these.

For WaterB, their jetties are nearby but with different names. The ones at Clarke Quay are called Eu Song Sen (near Central) and Fort Canning (near Liang Court). The one at Marina Bay is called Bayfront North while the one closest to Merlion Park is called Clifford Pier.

Take note, once you disembark, you cannot board again. This applies whichever operator you choose.

Edited: 09 August 2017, 23:50
Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
14 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: River boat tour and vegetarian friendly restaurant

I am vegetarian and I can attest to Real Food. Do try their handmade dumpling noodles, simply fabulous! Just beside real food is a burger place that sells vegetarian burgers too, can't remember the name but was good as well.

Singapore
Level Contributor
790 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: River boat tour and vegetarian friendly restaurant

<<Just beside real food is a burger place that sells vegetarian burgers too, can't remember the name but was good as well.>>

That will be nomVnom.

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
26 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: River boat tour and vegetarian friendly restaurant

Thank you all!!!

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
230 posts
187 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: River boat tour and vegetarian friendly restaurant

Kinara at Boat Quay will be a good option for veg. food. It is North Indian style preparation & last order at 10 PM. It is on the river front & very lively area. Walking distance from Clarke Quay & in-sight of boat ride route. We have been there many times for veg options as well as non-veg food & the taste is excellent.

Reply to: River boat tour and vegetarian friendly restaurant
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted