We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Reflexology & massage services near Tanjong Pagar Station?

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
74 posts
121 reviews
Save Topic
Reflexology & massage services near Tanjong Pagar Station?

Hi Trip Advisor helpful people!

We will be in Singapore from 29 October for eight nights and I would really appreciate if anyone could recommend any good, reasonably priced traditional reflexology services in our vicinity (my feet and legs are normally aching when I go to Singapore as we do so much walking).

Also, if I feel particularly indulgent (& it is my birthday whilst we're away), I may go for a massage/spa, so if anyone could also recommend one of these, I would appreciate it.

I would prefer places within reasonable walking distance of where we are staying (in Choon Guan St).

Thanks so much

Rosie

11 replies to this topic
Australia
Destination Expert
for Singapore, Bargain Travel, Holiday Travel
Level Contributor
21,023 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Reflexology & massage services near Tanjong Pagar Station?

Rosie,

Which hotel are you staying at? I know some of the hotels in that area but not one with a Choon Guan street address. Is this a hotel or an illegal private apartment rental on a site such as Airbnb?

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
74 posts
121 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Reflexology & massage services near Tanjong Pagar Station?

Hi there Avanti

We're actually staying with relatives who have just moved and are now living in Singapore.

Kind regards

Rosie

Australia
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
21,023 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Reflexology & massage services near Tanjong Pagar Station?

That’s good. When people don’t specify a hotel and mention an odd street we all check in case they didn’t know about the housing rules. A lot of people have been surprised and have had to cancel and make other arrangements.

Quite a few massage and reflexology and Chinese therapy places in that area. Tanjong Pagar Plaza which is an older style low rise shopping centre, and also in 100AM Mall which is next to the Amara hotel and across from that shopping centre. Also Adept Therapy which has a branch in Icon Village, Gopeng Street probably very close to where you are staying-

http://adepttherapy.com.sg/contact-us/

Your relatives may have more information as there may be info about local businesses, services and facilities available to them in their apartment complex.

Jakarta
Destination Expert
for Jakarta, Bandung, Singapore, Java
Level Contributor
52,358 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Reflexology & massage services near Tanjong Pagar Station?

Hi

""where we are staying (in Choon Guan St).""

If you stay at the relative's place, they will probably give you the best advice about reflexology salon in this area.

Australia
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
21,023 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Reflexology & massage services near Tanjong Pagar Station?

Just thinking, your relatives have probably already been in the buildings/mall I mentioned as that’s where the supermarkets, food places, bakeries are in that area. They may be able to pop down and take a photo on their phone of the building store directories for you.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
74 posts
121 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Reflexology & massage services near Tanjong Pagar Station?

Thanks very much Avanti.

My sister and her family have only been in Singapore for a few weeks and am sure with settling in to work/school etc, life has been way too frantic for them to have even thought about relaxation :-)

Kind regards

Rosalie

Australia
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
21,023 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Reflexology & massage services near Tanjong Pagar Station?

It’s a really nice little area so I’m sure they will enjoy living there and you will enjoy your visit and stay with them.

100AM Mall has its own website so you could also google it and look through its online store directory. That mentions which floor and the names of the massage and reflexology places. I like that little mall a lot.

SG
Level Contributor
113 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Reflexology & massage services near Tanjong Pagar Station?

None at Tanjong Pagar mrt station

100am mall has massage services for u to consider on level 4.

Tanjong Pagar plaza does have massage outlet, but reliability???

Perth
Destination Expert
for Kuta, Lovina Beach, Singaraja, Baturiti, Bali
Level Contributor
7,716 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Reflexology & massage services near Tanjong Pagar Station?

so are there reflexology places all around? we too enjoy a foot massage after a long day of walking. Also, estimate of price would be helpful please.

Australia
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
21,023 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Reflexology & massage services near Tanjong Pagar Station?

Scattered all over the city. Prices vary depending on where and how fancy the shop or chain store is. Here’s an example of a couple of price lists and what’s on offer -

http://sinkangtcm.com.sg/foot-reflexology/

http://www.feethaven.com/services.html

I have seen cheap ones in very small places with 2-3 chairs in a housing estate or in an older style shopping centre up to very fancy ones (one shop in a chain of such stores like Wan Yang) which are more expensive. wanyanghealth.com/index.php/wanyangoutlets/

Reply to: Reflexology & massage services near Tanjong Pagar Station?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted