We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tours from Cruise port Dropping off at Airport

Astley, United...
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Tours from Cruise port Dropping off at Airport

Hi there,

I’m new to the forum so please bear with me if I’m asking questions that have been asked lots of times before. We depart Celebrity Constellation on 10th Feb and our flight leaves from Singapore airport at 21:00. Can anyone recommend a tour company who will let us make the most of our last hours, while allowing us to bring our luggage along. The ship has a tour but it drops you at the airport at 15:00. Or any other suggestions would be greatly received. Thanks

2 replies to this topic
LON-SIN
Destination Expert
for Singapore
Level Contributor
13,412 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tours from Cruise port Dropping off at Airport

You can leave you lugggage at the cruise terminal ( there are two in different locations in Singapore) with Left Luggage, and just make you own way around on foot ( plenty to fill up a whole day within walking distance of bother terminals malls) or take the MRT. Then return to the cruise terminal and get a taxi to the airport,

Astley, United...
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Tours from Cruise port Dropping off at Airport

Many thanks

That’s a great idea. I’ve looked up the info and it’s very straightforward, so thats what we will do.

Thanks a million

Reply to: Tours from Cruise port Dropping off at Airport
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted