We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New Years Eve Singapore - Young Couple!

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
5 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
New Years Eve Singapore - Young Couple!

Hi everyone

My partner and I will be in Singapore over New Years and are looking for suggestions for a great location in Marina Bay we can enjoy the countdown.

We were looking at Level33 packages which included dinner and free flow drinks but it has sold out.

We are hoping for free flow, food options and good music and vibes and of course the view of the fireworks at Marina Bay for the countdown!

We are only 25 and would like to have some fun also, we are a little worried we may spend a whole heap on an event and the atmosphere is boring and we should be in a better place with younger people.

At the moment we are leaning towards Me@Oue's package but super open to suggestions!

Thank you :)

Mentioned in this post
Singapore
Singapore
Singapore
Marina Bay
Marina Bay
11,115 Reviews
Singapore, Singapore
4 replies to this topic
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: New Years Eve Singapore - Young Couple!

Hey Jordon, have you booked a place yet? My boyfriend and I are also looking for somewhere to go for New Years.

Casablanca, Morocco
Level Contributor
15 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: New Years Eve Singapore - Young Couple!

Hi Jordan, Simone

My wife and I are looking for the same

thehoneycombers.com/singapore/…

not sure what to go for, if you reserched this a bit more and have any recommendations please let me know

cheers

Singapore
Destination Expert
for Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
9,954 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: New Years Eve Singapore - Young Couple!

https://www.tripadvisor.com.sg/ShowTopic-g29…

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
5 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: New Years Eve Singapore - Young Couple!

Hi guys!

We just went ahead and booked at Me@Oue for the night - seemed like the best deal that wasn't too pricey that actually included food and free flow from 9:30 - 12:30am.

We will probably head to an early dinner elsewhere to enjoy all the food included at Me@Oue!

Have either of you decided on one yet?

Thanks

Edited: 15 December 2017, 09:08
Reply to: New Years Eve Singapore - Young Couple!
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted