We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ladyhill Hotel

Level Contributor
15 posts
93 reviews
Ladyhill Hotel

Considering staying at this hotel later next year, any feed back would be welcome. No reviews yet published.

24 replies to this topic
Jakarta
Level Contributor
61,585 posts
120 reviews
21. Re: Ladyhill Hotel

Read post#7 ....

Gold Coast...
Level Contributor
75 posts
2 reviews
22. Re: Ladyhill Hotel

Avanti_SG you seem to have a lot of knowledge about Singapore, can you suggest the best area to stay for three nights budget up to $160 a night. We stayed for two nights six years ago and didn't even get to use the underground rail, need to be much better organised this trip.

Singapore, Singapore
Destination Expert
for Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
14,360 posts
22 reviews
23. Re: Ladyhill Hotel

Rhonda, it is better to start a new thread so the original poster will not get notified when people reply to your question. I'm not Avanti_SG but for your budget, you can consider

30 Bencoolen or Hotel Mi Or Summer View (4 different MRT Stations nearby)

Fort Canning Lodge

Hotel Grand Pacific (old type of hotel but the location is very central)

Village Hotel Albert Court

Learn to read the reviews to see what they say about the hotel's location and quality.

Edited: 16 April 2018, 10:31
Australia
Destination Expert
for Singapore, Bargain Travel, Holiday Travel, Singapore
Level Contributor
28,273 posts
24. Re: Ladyhill Hotel

Hi Rhonda,

I nearly missed your question to me as this is an old nostalgic topic about a hotel which closed many years ago. My fellow Singapore Destination Expert minxbaby has given some good suggestions for hotels. Various areas are good for a few nights, eg. Bugis, City Hall, Chinatown, Lavender, Bencoolen Street, Outram Park area. To add to the ones listed above maybe also look at these as depending on your dates some of them could be in your budget-

Destination Singapore Hotel

Dorsett Hotel

Ibis Bencoolen Hotel

Bliss Hotel

Quay Hotel

NuVe Urbane Hotel

Mercure Singapore Bugis

Hotel Bencoolen @ Hong Kong Street

Keong Saik Hotel

Naumi Loira Hotel

If you have any other questions I agree with minxbaby about starting your own new topic on our forums front page which is here:- https://www.tripadvisor.com.au/ShowForum-g29…

The forums are best viewed on the full website, not the APP. If in the full website you should see all the forum resources and Top Questions links. They are full of useful information.

Reply to: Ladyhill Hotel
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted