We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Family trip to Singapore- itenery

1 post
Family trip to Singapore- itenery

Hi

We are travelling to Singapore/Malaysia in March- 2 adults and 4 kids ages 10, 8, 5 & 2. We have come up with a rough itenery as below, and would welcome any comments/suggestions:

Mon 12th- land at 5pm dinner, hotel

Tues 13th- universal studios

Weds 14th -zoo- breakfast with orangutans

Thurs 15th- ??? Free day ???

Fri 16th- kidzania & explore Sentosa ? Wings of time

Sat17th- adventure cove water park

Sun 18th- shopping/exploring - & gardens by the bay + light show

Mon 19th- ? Back to universal

20th- travel to Malaysia

21st- Legoland

22nd- ? Legoland waterpark then fly out at 8pm

I have allowed for the possibility of a second day at USS as we are a family of thrill seekers so the rides are a major attraction, if we just buy a day pass can we decide to upgrade to a season pass on the day? Or would we need to purchase 2 lots of 1 day passes

5 replies to this topic
Singapore
Level Contributor
1,854 posts
15 reviews
1. Re: Family trip to Singapore- itenery

Yes, you can upgrade your day pass to a season pass on the day itself by paying the difference in prices. But unless you are frequent visitors to Singapore, a 2 day pass is actually a cheaper option.

Singapore, Singapore
Destination Expert
for Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
13,029 posts
22 reviews
2. Re: Family trip to Singapore- itenery

The season pass (6 months) is cheaper than buying 2 days of standard admission tickets and there are other privileges. https:/…universal-studios-singapore

Edited: 10 January 2018, 17:08
Byron Bay, Australia
Level Contributor
33 posts
34 reviews
3. Re: Family trip to Singapore- itenery

Looks great. I hope you plan on staying at the Legoland hotel - our kids loved it there, possibly more than the actual Legoland. I'd recommend the Legoland waterpark too, it was stacks of fun, with some great slides, and certainly a lot cooler than Legoland

Enjoy!

Kent
Level Contributor
1,952 posts
37 reviews
4. Re: Family trip to Singapore- itenery

Universal studios can be covered in one day, I don't see the point of going again and repeating it especially as you are also visiting Legoland . Perhaps do something else that is on your list.

Adventure Cove could be busier on a Weekend, perhaps change it to the thurday instead.

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
14 posts
1 review
5. Re: Family trip to Singapore- itenery

Hi,

For adventure cove, it'll be a lot better to go on a weekday (maybe thurs) since you won't be wasting so much time queueing as there'll be locals as well.

On sat, maybe you can go shopping and exploring? Maybe Orchard road or Bugis street. It'll be packed compared to a weekday but since you are planning for shopping on a Sunday, there wouldn't be a huge difference.

On Sunday morning, maybe try the Singapore Flyer? It will definitely be interesting for the kids and it's near gardens by the Bay as well. U can ride it in the late morning, or after lunch and then go over to gardens by the Bay.

I don't think Sentosa is worth that many visits but if you really want to go there, you can try SEA aquarium which is very beautiful. If not another suggestion would be the duck tour, a bus that brings u on land and then into the Singapore river. That could be fun for the kids as well.

Other places of interest could be the zoo, bird park or river safari which are very common tourists attractions

Reply to: Family trip to Singapore- itenery
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted