We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Gardens by the Bay

Brisbane Qld...
Level Contributor
100 posts
15 reviews
Gardens by the Bay

Hi we will be in Singapore mid November

What time of day would you recommend to visit the Gardens. Thank you Char

19 replies to this topic
Singapore, Singapore
Destination Expert
for Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
13,025 posts
22 reviews
11. Re: Gardens by the Bay

The exhibits in the Flower Dome change from time to time. You should ask the Pollen staff for the latest information. I'm sure they'll be happy to take a photo for you.

Edited: 13 January 2018, 18:04
Singapore
Level Contributor
1,377 posts
176 reviews
12. Re: Gardens by the Bay

@aussie_sun_rise > unfortunately the bridge is a seasonal decorative item. when are you visiting?

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
580 posts
20 reviews
13. Re: Gardens by the Bay

Gumbokins I’m going on 20th Jan ... where is this located ?

Singapore
Level Contributor
1,377 posts
176 reviews
14. Re: Gardens by the Bay

The bridge was at the flower dome during two of its floral exhibitions last year. You would be visiting at the start of the next exhibit, Dahlia Dreams. The bridge may not be there, plus it was for photos only.

Singapore, Singapore
Destination Expert
for Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
13,025 posts
22 reviews
15. Re: Gardens by the Bay

It will be a Chinese Imperial look when you visit …gardensbythebay.com.sg/en/whats-on/calendar…

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
580 posts
20 reviews
16. Re: Gardens by the Bay

Great ! There seems to be a bridge in the picture - Chinese Imperial Look.

I also looked at the klook website for the tickets to the Dome it's $5 cheaper and electric bar codes are generated so I don't have to queue up.

I also looked at the Cloud Forest youtube video this is mesmerizing. I am not thinking hard to change the surprise to Cloud Forest. Is there a good vantage point or nice spot where I can pop the question ?

17. Re: Gardens by the Bay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 14 January 2018, 16:48

North Yorkshire...
Destination Expert
for Singapore
Level Contributor
6,957 posts
18. Re: Gardens by the Bay

“ Is there a good vantage point or nice spot where I can pop the question “?

Wherever you make your proposal, let’s hope she says “yes”. Have a fantastic time in Singapore.

Wrexham, UK
Level Contributor
1,326 posts
274 reviews
19. Re: Gardens by the Bay

Wherever you are in Cloud Forest, you will have a constant stream of visitors passing.

My favourite place is at the top level, there's a pool with carnivorous plants, and places to sit around it.

If she'd prefer to stand, then find somewhere along the elevated walkways you go along as you come down from the top level. Lots of people will be passing, but you can just stand to one side.

My wife remembers some seats shortly after you enter and pass the waterfall which are in a wide part of the path, and would give you a bit more privacy as tourists tend not to walk past them, but I can't remember them myself.

Reply to: Gardens by the Bay
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted