We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Night Safari

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
347 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Night Safari

If I wait to buy tickets to the Night Safari when I get to the park, will I have a problem getting in at 7:15pm? I see online that there is only 269 tickets left for the 7:15pm slot.

7 replies to this topic
Singapore, Singapore
Destination Expert
for Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
8,267 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Night Safari

Hard to say. Some days they do sell out.

Singapore
Level Contributor
926 posts
156 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Night Safari

if it's over a busy weekend, like the upcoming CNY, then yes.

there is a small discount in you buy online, but if you're visiting soon, it's been wet wet wet. might put a damper on your plans.

LON-SIN
Destination Expert
for Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
13,628 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Night Safari

If you buy your ticket at the gate you can enter anytime you want. The time on the ticket will be the time current time slot at time you buy the ticket from the counter so you can walk straight in . Or you can wait and go later if you prefer.

The restricted timings are for advanced purchases to avoid overcrowding at the entrance.

Singapore, Singapore
Destination Expert
for Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
8,267 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Night Safari

>>If you buy your ticket at the gate you can enter anytime you want. <<

That's not what I was told recently. If the 7.15pm slot is full, then it won't be possible to enter at 7.15pm.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
347 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Night Safari

Thanks!!! I guess ill keep looking at the website to see how many spots are left for 7:15. We will be there in about 15 days.

LON-SIN
Destination Expert
for Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
13,628 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Night Safari

In my experience if you buy at the counter they never turn you away by saying you go in till 9.15. In the 2 times I have been since they introduced timed tickets, I have been able to walk past the waiting throng and enter straight away..

Level Contributor
581 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Night Safari

Is a first come first serve at the counter. Do start to Q at about 5.30pm. And request for 7.15pm entrance. After that, go and eat your dinner at the food court and you may start to Q again at about 6.45pm. Watch both shows, take the tram and walk at least 1 trail to enjoy. Overall: lots of Q but still enjoyable experience.

Reply to: Night Safari
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted