We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel for father and daughter 8 years old

Level Contributor
29 posts
Save Topic
Hotel for father and daughter 8 years old

Hi I'm going to be having a stopover in Singapore from NewZealand to Europe for 3 full days 2 night's at the end of august with my 8 year old daughter!, I was never in Singapore but am looking for a hotel room that is relaxing and has a pool/breakfast and great for kid's, l also want to be in the near to some main attractions for kids!, I would also need a early check in and late check out with airport transfers!, Please give me your recommendations for what l could do with my daughter in Singapore as in regards to attractions and site seeing and a recommendation on a hotel/resort!.

Thanks and l look forward to your suggestions!

David MacDonald

Mentioned in this post
Singapore
Singapore
Singapore
24 replies to this topic
Level Contributor
29 posts
Save Reply
21. Re: Hotel for father and daughter 8 years old

Quick question, Swissotel Stamford and Swissotel merchant court, which one of the two are better?, I decide between the two of them now?

Singapore, Singapore
Destination Expert
for Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
11,581 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: Hotel for father and daughter 8 years old

Swissotel Stamford is undergoing renovations. Some rooms (the cheaper ones) are not renovated. The rooms facing the harbour have spectacular views but also cost more. After checking out, guests can access a hospitality room if they have a late flight. Swissotel Merchant Court was renovated a couple years ago and has views of the Singapore River. The pool has a slide. I think there is no hospitality room but you can use the pool and shower facilities after check-out. You need to decide for yourself.

Edited: 13 March 2018, 12:42
Mentioned in this post
Swissotel Merchant Court Singapore
Swissotel Merchant Court...
5,543 Reviews
Singapore, Singapore
Singapore River
Singapore River
1,693 Reviews
Singapore, Singapore
Jakarta
Destination Expert
for Jakarta, Bandung, Singapore, Java, Singapore
Level Contributor
61,585 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
23. Re: Hotel for father and daughter 8 years old

Swiss MC.

Level Contributor
29 posts
Save Reply
24. Re: Hotel for father and daughter 8 years old

So l ended up booking the Swissotel Merchant court without breakfast, l may add that in later but l think there could be cheaper options for breakfast outside the hotel.

Thanks for your tips and hope I'm not disappointed.

Mentioned in this post
Swissotel Merchant Court Singapore
Swissotel Merchant Court...
5,543 Reviews
Singapore, Singapore
Reply to: Hotel for father and daughter 8 years old
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted