We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Humidity, what clothes to buy please.

Ashford, United...
Level Contributor
440 posts
68 reviews
Save Topic
Humidity, what clothes to buy please.

Hello, We have just come back from the Maldives, our first visit and first time experiencing such heat. We were wondering how the humidity in the Maldives compares with that of Singapore which we will be visiting next Feb, will it feel even hotter as it is a city? We now realise that we probably don’t possess the right clothing to cope with it and will need to buy some new things over the Summer here in the Uk, any advice please?

13 replies to this topic
Edinburgh, United...
10 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Humidity, what clothes to buy please.

Have a look at Rohan clothing. It's also great for hand washing and drying in a few hours.

Ashford, United...
Level Contributor
440 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Humidity, what clothes to buy please.

Thank you everyone, such great replies, I feel as though I know what I am aiming for now. I will have a look at Rohan, I bought some trousers there a few years ago that were very good. I’ll check out their tee shirts and tops.

Kent
Level Contributor
1,875 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Humidity, what clothes to buy please.

Its up to you if you want to spend a fortune on clothing but we have been going for years and just buy everyday clothing such as shorts , t-shirts , vest for the hubby from places like Primark and Asda and as I'm a bit larger than him I tend to go for knee length shorts and sleeveless tunics from Asda or Bon Marche nothing special but comfortable :)

Edited: 14 March 2018, 02:15
Reply to: Humidity, what clothes to buy please.
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted