We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Foot Massage

Chicago
Level Contributor
84 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Foot Massage

Anyone have a recommendation on a good place for a foot massage in Singapore?

Singapore
Level Contributor
148 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Foot Massage

You can check out the following outlets, they can be found at shopping malls and the service is pretty good.

http://wan-yang.com/

www.kenko.com.sg/Web/main.aspx…

uk
Level Contributor
14 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Foot Massage

Now - this was a few years ago but.... in Great World City in the basement floor just before you get to the food court, turn down a corridor on the left and there is a reflexology place. All the reflexologists are blind and apparently its a community sponsored project, but because their other senses are heightened they can really 'feel' the muscles and give them a good relaxing stretch. Yes - it can smart a bit if they happen to find a tender area, but as the gentleman looking after me said.... no pain no gain! xx I hope it's still there......well worth it to repair after a day or two pounding the streets sightseeing xx

Tokyo, Japan
Level Contributor
4,724 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Foot Massage

My favorite all time place is "Manzoku" in Ngee Ann City. I think 5th floor near Best Denki.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
1,039 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Foot Massage

You can have your feet "massaged" by little fish in a tank. We saw it at the Flyer complex.

Singapore, Singapore
Destination Expert
for Singapore
Level Contributor
6,096 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Foot Massage

That's the "fish spa", they called it.

Singapore
Level Contributor
13 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Foot Massage

well, if u want cheap foot massage. u can try out the ones at chinatown,. inside2nd floor of people's park complex. it's about S$30 per hour. Not more than that.

wanyang/kenko is located in shopping malls and are more pricy n more cosy atmosphere.

Melbourne
Destination Expert
for Melbourne
Level Contributor
5,269 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Foot Massage

If you have not had a fish spa, then I would recommend it. At first, it is a strange feel, but after a couple of minutes, you get used to the feel and once you are relaxed, it's actually quite good.

Singapore
Level Contributor
1,143 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Foot Massage

There are lots of foot reflexology shops at Fu Lu Shou Complex (from basement to 2nd floor), but not sure about their service.

I just had my foot massage yesterday on the 2nd floor (an old shop which has been there for more than 10 yrs) and was attended by the 'master'. He uses different types of sticks for different part of the foot and the price is $25 (around 30-40 mins). But I should say he doesn't looks very professional type because when doing the massage for me, he was watching the TV and occassionally stop for a while to concentrate on the exciting part of the program, haha.

What amazed me is, he knew which part of my body has problems when I felt the pain and indeed it is correct. Actually I felt pain everywhere when he massage.

For other foot reflexology that I had visited, they used their hands and I never felt any pain at all. So I wonder which one is more normal, painful or not painful.

Well, maybe I should add that, my sister-in-law had tried too, but she didn't feel pain at all.

Edited: 01 December 2009, 15:08
Singapore
Level Contributor
1,143 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Foot Massage

"Well, maybe I should add that, my sister-in-law had tried too, but she didn't feel pain at all."

Sorry, it should be, " my sister-in-law had tried the one at Fu Lu Shou Complex, level 2 (same shop as me), but she didn't feel the pain at all."

Singapore, Singapore
1 post
Save Reply
10. Re: Foot Massage

Check out the HealthFit Massage Therapy

www.healthfit.com.sg

Resonable price and professionally trained.