We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Singapore multiple entry visa for indian citizens

Bengaluru, India
Level Contributor
23 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Singapore multiple entry visa for indian citizens

Hi,

I hold an indian passport and plan to visit Singapore for a couple of days and then head to Bali. Is there a multiple entry tourist visa issued for Indian citizens. As I have my return flight to India from Singapore, can I re-enter on the same Singapore tourist visa?

On my way back from bali, is it fine if I stay in Singapore for 2-3 days before returning to India?

Thanks!

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
335 posts
167 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Singapore multiple entry visa for indian citizens

The best way is to apply for Singapore visa online giving the exact dates you want be in Singapore. It is an easy process and takes out all doubt from the equation. Whether you get the approval for multi entry visa or not, you can plan your journey without worry. The immigration authority of any country has the final decision making power and all that others can tell you is their experience. If you have any travel or trip related queries do use this wonderful forum. But immigration & custom related queries are best handled by authorities.

Cambridge, United...
Destination Expert
for Singapore
Level Contributor
8,928 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Singapore multiple entry visa for indian citizens

There have been many Indian passport holders citing getting multiple entry visas for SIngapore for just this sort of trip (Singapore is a hub and so expects things this way to some extent). So what you want to do is certainly a possible option it seems.

Always check your visa - it will be very clear if it is a multiple entry visa or a single entry visa. If it says single entry then you cannot use it to enter singapore on the way to Bali and thenre- enter again on the way back - which would be necessary if you want to stop over or if you are using any of the so-called 'budget' airlines. A multiple entry visa would let you do this....so you need to pursue that.

Its all a matter of going through the right channels - so the best people to contact first are Singapore's ICA and ask about how to organise a visa, who are their recommended agents if an agent is necessary etc etc. As the previous poster says - the ICA make the regulations so they are the only people who can really give you the right information.

Hyderabad, India
Level Contributor
3,117 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Singapore multiple entry visa for indian citizens

Yes you will get 30 days multiple entry Singapore visa as default.

Jakarta
Destination Expert
for Jakarta, Bandung, Singapore, Java
Level Contributor
54,008 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Singapore multiple entry visa for indian citizens

<Yes you will get 30 days multiple entry Singapore visa as default>>

.. but you have to apply in the country of your residence in advance, its NOT a VOA.

Singapore
Level Contributor
2,325 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Singapore multiple entry visa for indian citizens

When you fill up the online visa application form, there's a field where you need to select the type of visa you are applying for (single/double/multiple entry). Most of the vistors from India that I know have been issued multiple entry visas but you need to be aware that the type of visa that you are granted is at ICA's discretion regardless of which category you apply for. (I also know cases when applicants were given a multiple entry visa even though they applied for single entry).

6. Re: Singapore multiple entry visa for indian citizens

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 25 January 2017, 22:05
7. Re: Singapore multiple entry visa for indian citizens

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 25 January 2017, 22:05
8. Re: Singapore multiple entry visa for indian citizens

Removed on: 13 November 2013, 10:05
Singapore, Singapore
1 post
Save Reply
9. Re: Singapore multiple entry visa for indian citizens

I have got an extension of my short term visa by going to ICA,I never got any paper visa only there is a stamp on my passport,how would i know whether it is a multiple enty visa.but my 30 days visa was for multiple entry.

10. Re: Singapore multiple entry visa for indian citizens

Removed on: 26 November 2013, 15:35