We are planning a visit to FI in late 2020. We love wildlife, photography, history, scenery and isolation.
1) There are two travel agents on the FI tourism website. I find the Falkland Island Holidays website more appealing but note that a previous poster recommended ITT - has anyone used FIH or have any views between the two ?
2) how far ahead should we book ? I am hoping we are not too late for Nov or Dec 2020 ?
3) some accommodation seems to be self catering - is it easy to buy groceries and transport them on the FIGAS flights ?
4) would a travel agent know when the cruise ships are coming in and schedule our itinerary to avoid being in the same place as cruise ship passengers ?
5) I am assuming three weeks would be better than two ?
Many thanks !