(Not a Peru-specific post but could not find anywhere else to post!)
After a spectacular easter break in South America covering Chile and Argentina, I'm raving for more and have decided to spend a month in SA. One of my gripes with y previous travel is that I only did two day trips to Torres Del Paine in Chilean Patagonia, and want to go back to do the whole 'W' trek with my friend, who is there between 25 December and 31 December.
For the above, my plan is as follows:
1. Land in Brazil (Rio, move to Sao Paolo, spend a total of 9 days in Brazil)
2. Fly to Punta Arenas on 23rd/24th for Patagonia
3. Fly from Punta Arenas to Cuzco, maybe breaking for a day in Santiago to meet some friends, time provided
4. Machu Pichu and Cuzco for 5 days - is this enough?
7. Fly back from Quito or Guayaquil
Not sure how the above plan is going to work time wise or logistics wise, or if there are any alternatives I can consider. My must-dos if I do this trip will be Patagonia and Galapagos.
Any advice would be much appreciated :)