We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

SAS Travel: Phenominal 4D/3N Inca Trail Trek

Boston...
Level Contributor
24 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
SAS Travel: Phenominal 4D/3N Inca Trail Trek

To anybody doing thie Inca Trail Trek, this is the service to use. I finished about a week and a half ago with my girlfriend, and we both agree that it was the highlight of our trip. The guides (Ruben and Hugo) were exceedingly friendly and helpful, to the point that I found myself legitimately sad to say "see you later" after the trek ended (the Inca people never said goodbye, only see you later). The porters seemed to be some of the best treated (they had good matching uniforms and hiking boots, which is more than most of the other operators could say). The food was some of the best in Peru, beyond my wildest expectations of what one might eat while backpacking. From the pre-departure briefing to the final meal and our transport home, I had a great tie. I hope this post doesn't get pegged as "advertising"...I am just an very happy customer who would like to report my extremely positive experience to the other forum users.

Lima, Peru
Level Contributor
3,908 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: SAS Travel: Phenominal 4D/3N Inca Trail Trek

Very happy you had a great time with SAS while doing the Inca Trail, they have very good reviews!

It is a lifetime experience and it makes it perfect when travelling with good company.

2. Re: SAS Travel: Phenominal 4D/3N Inca Trail Trek

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 October 2012, 00:25