We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airline Suggestions..

Guadalajara, Mexico
Level Contributor
16 posts
178 reviews
Save Topic
Airline Suggestions..

I need to fly from Lima to Cusco. I found a great price in an airline called TACA. Is it a safe airline? Is it as good as LAN? The prices were really different in each one of them.

Thanks for your comments.

Sincerely yours,

Gabriela.

Lima, Peru
Destination Expert
for Cusco, Lima, Arequipa, Peru
Level Contributor
18,627 posts
509 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Airline Suggestions..

Taca is an International well known airline in South and Cental America, they also fly to Peru from several cities in the USA which wll make your local flights even cheaper. They fly modern airbuses and have excellent services on board.

Kamloops, Canada
Level Contributor
3,885 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Airline Suggestions..

I flew TACA from Cusco to Lima and found them to be just as good as LAN except a bit cheaper. Just make sure you DO NOT book their PROMO ticket as it is ONLY for residents of Peru.

Cusco, Peru
Level Contributor
39 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Airline Suggestions..

Taca provides safe and reliable air services, nothing to worry about!

Langley, Canada
Level Contributor
1,339 posts
180 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Airline Suggestions..

When looking at the TACA website and going through he process for purchasing flights, I see no alert to say that certain fares are for residents only. I notice that most of the flight categories have more than 1 price. I purchased Premium class (only because that was what was still available for our dates) at the lowest premium fare and sure hope that I am not charged additional fees when I get there!

5. Re: Airline Suggestions..

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 October 2012, 11:16