We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Half day Sacred Valley itinerary

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
6 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Half day Sacred Valley itinerary

My gf and I have half a day to explore a few highlights of the Sacred Valley from Cusco (I know i know, a half day is not enough).

We have train tickets that leave from Ollanta at 3:37pm and was wondering if anyone had any ideas on a nice half-day itinerary that leaves from Cusco and ends in Ollanta?

We will be leaving on a Wednesday, so I do not believe that it will be a market day in Pisac.

Since we'll be crammed for time, we are open to finding a driver or hiring a taxi to hopefully make the most of our trip!

Thanks in advance!

california
Level Contributor
11,773 posts
169 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Half day Sacred Valley itinerary

You may NOT find guides at either of those small sites. But you don't really need one anyways.

You may find a Spanish-only caretaker at the Chinchero chapel.

12. Re: Half day Sacred Valley itinerary

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 October 2012, 04:21