We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Naviti ocean view ground floor vs top floor roomd

Huskisson
Level Contributor
11 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Naviti ocean view ground floor vs top floor roomd

Hi all, I am heading to the Naviti resort in Feb 2014 and have booked an ocean view room. I have 2 kids aged 6 & 9 so requested a ground floor ocean view close to the pool. Has anyone stayed in this scenario and will we get good ocean views from the ground floor?

Ballarat, Australia
Level Contributor
1,965 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Naviti ocean view ground floor vs top floor roomd

Hi,

Depends, and I know that doesn't help you. We have stayed at the Naviti 3 times. We had ground floor interconnecting ocean view room in the older section of the resort which meant we had to go upstairs to the bar. No real difficulty and yes the view over the lagoon was fine. The ocean view rooms near the pool are set back from the shoreline and you get more of a view of the pool than the ocean.

In that scenario the higher you are the better the view.

From our experience the pool gets a bit of a workout especially as it has a swim up bar that is open from 10.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m. We have on occasion been walking back from dinner at 9.00 p.m. and there are still kids running jumping yelling and laughing around and in the pool. Also found that there were some early risers so there was a bit of activity early in the day.

Found with the Naviti, the staff actually made the place.

Hope this helps

Baz

Edited: 27 October 2013, 11:34
Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
745 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Naviti ocean view ground floor vs top floor roomd

You would certainly get an ocean view from the ground floor in the older section of the resort. But you no longer go upstairs to the bar. All dining/drinking is done on the ground floor located close to the pool. The ground floor rooms close to the pool have a bit of a view of the ocean. But if thats what you really desire the second or third floor is much better.The Naviti resort is so beautiful that any view is a joy to wake up to. You will have so much fun, I think the view from your room will be the last thing you will be thinking of while you are there. I don't think your children will even spend much time in the room. Enjoy your stay.

3. Re: Naviti ocean view ground floor vs top floor roomd

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 October 2014, 12:18