We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mostaxi - Good or Bad?

Cairo, Egypt
Level Contributor
13 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Mostaxi - Good or Bad?

Hi,

Does anyone here have any experience with Mostaxi? I'm planning to use them for airport pick-ups in Moscow and St. Petersburg as well as for trips within the cities themselves.

Are they reliable? Reasonably priced? Professional and polite?

Thanks.

6 replies to this topic
Moscow, Russia
Level Contributor
90 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Mostaxi - Good or Bad?

I saw several bad feedbacks on Mostaxi. I usually use Yandex taxi agregator app with "comfort+" tariffs. Dont make taxi orders directly to companies since 2014, only through the app.

Moscow, Russia
Level Contributor
261 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Mostaxi - Good or Bad?

+1 for Yandex, cometimes you order Comfort+ and get Business class auto for same price...

Cairo, Egypt
Level Contributor
13 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Mostaxi - Good or Bad?

Ok, thanks for the feedback. I'll check out Yandex.

Moscow, Russia
Level Contributor
90 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Mostaxi - Good or Bad?

Mind that Yandex just agregates orders from taxi companies like Uber. No responsibility for accidents. So take higher tarifs, more chance that more expensive car has more reliable driver.

Cairo, Egypt
Level Contributor
13 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Mostaxi - Good or Bad?

Just wanted to let you know that I tried Mostaxi and my experience with them was fine. One of my trips was miscalculated and they responded back the next day with a refund. Overall I think it might be worth giving them a try. They also offered one of the best fares to and from the airport.

Moscow
Level Contributor
432 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Mostaxi - Good or Bad?

there are no good taxi services in Moscow

Reply to: Mostaxi - Good or Bad?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted