We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Honeymoon Advice

cincinnati
6 posts
Save Topic
Honeymoon Advice

Hi! My fiance am I are considering a visit to Nantucket as part of our honeymoon. I am considering the Veranda House, Union St. Inn, and the White Elephant. Any opinions about these accomodations would be so helpful! Also, any tips about things to do, places to eat, relaxing beaches...(We are in our early twenties) I have never visited New England, let alone Nantucket, so any advice would be so greatly appreciated. Thanks:)

Connecticut Yankee
Level Contributor
6,052 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Honeymoon Advice

Glad to see you've posted here. This is a great site to explore lodging options:

http://www.nantucketlodging.org/

Good luck!

Boston
Level Contributor
240 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Honeymoon Advice

There are so many great places...I always thought the Pineapple Inn (now owned by the Summer House) in town had very romantic rooms- you can view rooms- www.thesummerhouse.com/pineapple/index.html

it is a little further of a walk from the ferry than some other accomodations, but you would still be very close to everything.

Club Car and 21 Federal are great for nice dinners out!

Indianapolis...
Level Contributor
71 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Honeymoon Advice

Nantucket is a great place to go for your honeymoon... It's all about budget... If budget isn't a concern take a look at the Wauwinet Inn.. Great location, dining is fantastic... You can take the boat shuttle into town... But as you can guess this place is not cheap...

All the places you mention are fine and when it comes down to it are pretty much the same.. Good location - in the downtown area...

4. Re: Honeymoon Advice

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 October 2009, 22:16
Get answers to your questions about Nantucket
Recent Conversations