We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airport transfers

4 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Airport transfers

I am traveling to split in may.Is there any cheap transfers i can use.My host wants 70 euros return.As I have never been before I havent got a clue on the taxi transfer cost.The place i have booked is in the centre of the old town .

7 replies to this topic
Durham
Level Contributor
5,350 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Airport transfers

Just get the airport shuttle bus which runs after every flight.

Split, Croatia
Level Contributor
2,940 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Airport transfers

very good price for picking you up and getting you back...door to door. The airport bus is 10E or so each way but goes to the bus station--how far is your apartment from there?

Durham
Level Contributor
5,350 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Airport transfers

The airport bus is 30 kuna single.

Yorkshire
Level Contributor
2,074 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Airport transfers

Easy to walk from the bus station at the quay if you are staying in or near Diocletian's Palace. Google map you apartment's address.

Mentioned in this post
Diocletian's Palace
Diocletian's Palace
6,537 Reviews
Split, Croatia
Sarajevo, Bosnia...
Destination Expert
for Dubrovnik, Split, Cavtat, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Sarajevo, Mostar, Zagreb
Level Contributor
4,544 posts
461 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Airport transfers

Company that runs the airport shuttle is Pleso:

http://www.plesoprijevoz.hr/post/8

Korcula
Level Contributor
505 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Airport transfers

The airport bus or uber. Skip taxi, very expensive.

7. Re: Airport transfers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 January 2018, 10:35

Reply to: Airport transfers
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted