We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How can I make a recommendation for a Private Tour Guide?

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
139 posts
2 reviews
How can I make a recommendation for a Private Tour Guide?

I have recently returned from a trip from Luang Prabang, laos.

I was lucky enough to have recommended from friend and have communicated over few months with a private tour guide in Luang Prabang. This enabled me to tailor the tour to my interests. He also provided the feedback and suggestions. So how can I make a recommendation for him on Tripadvisor?

He was the most wonderful guide, so caring and knowledgeable. If there is anyone who needs to see the 'real' Luang Prabang, he will bring you around the sights of Laos, and hike up to the mountain to see how people's live in mountain.

He is so passionate and he is one of the my best private guides I have had on any trip.

For the record his name is Bounsawatt Watt and if anyone is interested in touring in Laos and I'd be happy to provide contact details.

Cheers!

Sharon

101 replies to this topic
Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
18 posts
45 reviews
91. Re: How can I make a recommendation for a Private Tour Guide?

Hi Sharon, I checked with this guy and he is charging more than the official companies per hour. Just fyi

Yangon (Rangoon...
6 posts
92. Re: How can I make a recommendation for a Private Tour Guide?

#10 of 91 ·

Hello Sharon

Will you be able to pm the details of the guide?

Thanks

Thazin

Bowral, Australia
Level Contributor
79 posts
208 reviews
93. Re: How can I make a recommendation for a Private Tour Guide?

Could you also pm me the details?

Thank you.

Seoul, South Korea
Level Contributor
3 posts
20 reviews
94. Re: How can I make a recommendation for a Private Tour Guide?

Found him, he is on Whats App ph +8562056828755

London, United...
1 post
2 reviews
95. Re: How can I make a recommendation for a Private Tour Guide?

Hi Sharon

I am planning a trip to Laos and was interested in a recommended English-speaking driver. Could you private message me please with your recommendation? Thanks Valerie. Valerie.maddison@btopenworld.com

Hampshire, UK
Level Contributor
824 posts
135 reviews
96. Re: How can I make a recommendation for a Private Tour Guide?

his details are in many of the posts - just look back.....

We booked two days for November 2017 with Watt, initially he was great at communicating. Then got less so. I was expecting an answer to a specific question, but whatsapped/emailed many times over a few weeks and heard nothing. I was getting worried.

Two days before we were due to meet for our first day, he apologised for not being in touch but he said he was was in hospital.

As it turns out, I don't think we needed a guide at all, found our way around beautiful LP on our own, and had a fantastic time.

Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
97. Re: How can I make a recommendation for a Private Tour Guide?

I absolutely agree Watt was our driver for a full day and was just charming. He drove us to Kouang Si waterfall and other places in and around LP.

He is professional and a very safe driver. His English and Thai ( as well as Lao) are perfect.

I would thoroughly recommend him.

T:(+856) 20 5682 8755

1 post
98. Re: How can I make a recommendation for a Private Tour Guide?

Hi … can you put me in contact with Bounsawatt Watt. I will be in Luang Prabang in early November 2018. My contact is "Rick Martin" on Whats Ap or Rick Martin in Messenger with email martinrb86@gmail.com. Thank you.

saigon
Level Contributor
8 posts
13 reviews
99. Re: How can I make a recommendation for a Private Tour Guide?

Yes, let me have his details. sgndep@gmail.com

Nicasio, California
1 post
100. Re: How can I make a recommendation for a Private Tour Guide?

Please provide contact information and rates.

Thank you.

Reply to: How can I make a recommendation for a Private Tour Guide?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted