We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Complaints

1 post
Save Topic
Complaints

I want to file a complaint against Arabian Times tours and travels.

98 replies to this topic
Dubai, United Arab...
Destination Expert
for Dubai
Level Contributor
12,405 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Complaints

Check here for consumer rights

http://www.consumerrights.ae/

Dubai, United Arab...
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Complaints

Did you complain? I have same case

Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
1,527 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Complaints

Folks, what did your booking conditions state? Is there not a right of redress there?

Any complaints should always be made to the booking agent, who often have a process to follow, in the first instance. There are consumer avenues to follow for redress, but in most cases, they will ask for what's been done/communicated first.

Level Contributor
1 post
20 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Complaints

Have you complained yet? Even I would like to complain about them and their scam.

1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: Complaints

I too have bad experience with Arabian Times Travel. Whatever they committed at the time to sign a service contract are not facilitating the same way. It is a scam nothing else. I have lodged a complaint to Consumer Department.

1 post
Save Reply
6. Re: Complaints

Can you share your email address/contact number. I am facing similar issues.

Thanks,

Oiswarja Pyne

+971582175958

1 post
Save Reply
7. Re: Complaints

Please share all your numbers so we can complain together. It will be more effective and get results quickly.

Muscat, Oman
Level Contributor
6,507 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Complaints

Please use the private message function to contact each other. It is most unwise to put your contact details on a public forum

2 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Complaints

I am also victim. I am calling them on customer service on daily basis. No response on mails and no proper response on call. I went to there customer service office in bur dubai. Very un professional staff specially there customer service manager riya who is so rude to whom I called today. I am ready to take any action . I have already sent an email to consumer rights. Is there any other way to get our funds back. I can be contacted on my email id omeranibaloch@gmail.com

Edited: 19 March 2018, 04:35
2 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Complaints

Are you in dubai. Kindly confirm so I can call and discuss with you

Reply to: Complaints
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted