We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jebal Ali Palm

Tewkesbury
4 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Jebal Ali Palm

Hi everyone,

We are visiting Dubai again in July 2018 and interested in undertaking a tour of the incomplete Jebal Ali Palm.

Looking online we cannot find any details listed, any help or recommendations great-fully received.

If you are reading this for the second time I did post it incorrectly as a comment yesterday.

Mentioned in this post
Dubai
Dubai
Emirate of Dubai, United Arab Emirates
6 replies to this topic
Dubai
Destination Expert
for Dubai, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia
Level Contributor
3,587 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Jebal Ali Palm

Am not personally aware of any land tours of the place - I think its still a construction zone.

You may be able to arrange a custom tour by air - but not sure how.

Dubai, United Arab...
Destination Expert
for Dubai
Level Contributor
12,324 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Jebal Ali Palm

I doubt you will be allowed to go on it as it is still not finished and frankly there is nothing to see on the ground yet.

Here and there
Destination Expert
for Dubai, Pissouri
Level Contributor
47,150 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Jebal Ali Palm

I'll copy my reply from yesterday

You can’t tour it - it was never finished ergo there is nothing to tour nor anything much to see if you did.

You can see the banks of sand and the support posts for the non existent monorail from the beach at Jebel Ali/Palm Tree court hotel and you are staying there so will be able to see from there

England, United...
Level Contributor
15,402 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Jebal Ali Palm

You could take the Seawings Seaplane trip which leaves from the marina at the Jebel Ali Beach Hotel, which would give you good aerial views of the structure if only briefly on take-off or landing.

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Hurghada
Level Contributor
8,548 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Jebal Ali Palm

Seawings seaplane would be a good idea....👌🏽

seawings.ae

Edited: 07 June 2018, 17:03
England, United...
Level Contributor
15,402 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Jebal Ali Palm

We did the Seawings flight from Jebel Ali in 2015 and it was such a great thrill... skimming over the water and lifting into the air.

The ride we did was 40 minutes dock to dock, and the views out of the large windows were stunning.

Reply to: Jebal Ali Palm
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted