We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Klook? Has anybody used them?

Yorkshire - UK
Level Contributor
10 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
Klook? Has anybody used them?

Hi. They have some good deals, I wondered if anyone had any experience of these. Thankyou

5 replies to this topic
Dubai
Level Contributor
286 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Klook? Has anybody used them?

I've seen mixed reviews on the Singapore forum; some apparently have had poor experiences. When a purchase went sideways you're stuck with buying the tickets again and also chasing a refund; whereupon Klook will (correctly or otherwise) lay the blame at the feet of others.

But, personally, I haven't used them ...

Merseyside
Level Contributor
149 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Klook? Has anybody used them?

Never heard of them

Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
1,222 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Klook? Has anybody used them?

They're not really as developed in the Dubai market as other operators, so be careful.

As with all these things, allow time to read, check (and check again) all the small-print and contractual aspects, especially regarding refunds and complaints process. Not saying it's the case with the online reviews/feedback that seems poor about Klook, but buyers don't always do their due diligence.

May be interesting to see how the deals stack up against similar apps/sites/operators, especially if possible to a comparison that is 'like for like' eg same criteria, or even operator?

Mentioned in this post
Dubai
Dubai
Emirate of Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Yorkshire - UK
Level Contributor
10 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Klook? Has anybody used them?

Thank you for your help. Think.i will stick with the more established people.

Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
1,222 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Klook? Has anybody used them?

No drama, always happy to help. If there's any specific tours or activities you're looking for, it could be an idea to post a thread and ask for feedback or recommendations perhaps?

Reply to: Klook? Has anybody used them?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted