We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Urgent Help - where what when DUBAI

Level Contributor
79 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
Urgent Help - where what when DUBAI

Hello all,

I initially planned for 2019 valentines day to take my girlfriend to paris and rome but february seems not the best time for weather in these places which brought me to the idea of dubai.

I am requesting advise on where to stay, what to do ... and wether it is better to go here on valentines for a week or in june for her birthday for a week.

Notes to take into account below.

we are reachin 30 years old not up for crazy partying, prefer fun exiting and sight seeing.

we are both not married and white english.

we are not ones for spending lots of time on the beach.

looking for an amazing place to suprise her.

looking to be all inclusive with flights and hotel up to £3000

Please help with any advice

Best Seller
Dubai Desert 4x4 Dune Bashing...
1,966 Reviews
from US$67.40*
Special Offer
Full-Day Tour of Abu Dhabi City From...
397 Reviews
from US$43.00*
US$48.00
Special Offer
Desert Safari in Dubai with Barbecue...
136 Reviews
from US$53.00*
US$59.00
7 replies to this topic
Madeira, Portugal
Level Contributor
10,819 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Urgent Help - where what when DUBAI

Why is it urgent, Valentines day is 8 months away

Dubai, United Arab...
Destination Expert
for Dubai
Level Contributor
12,427 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Urgent Help - where what when DUBAI

@Flowercity, i think the urgency because OP is considering June vs Feb

Is the 3000 pounds per person or for both of you? If for both then i think you will struggle to cover flights, hotels including meals for 7 days.

Weather-wise February is much better but you will get better deals in June obviously because it is very hot and hotels reduce prices.

Edited: 08 June 2018, 22:02
Europe
Level Contributor
16,764 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Urgent Help - where what when DUBAI

The OP has also asked exactly the same questions in the Mexico, Florida, and Bahamas Forums today, so I’m not really inclined to assist with his Dubai enquiries...

Grapevine, Texas
Level Contributor
1,389 posts
127 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Urgent Help - where what when DUBAI

We spent a week in Dubai last February, and the weather was fine. We spent our time in the souks/downtown, on a desert safari, and a night at the Meydan horse races. It would have been a little too cool to spend all of our time at the beach, though.

Level Contributor
79 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Urgent Help - where what when DUBAI

dubai is of my highest interest i am struggling to decide so wanted views from all angles. i could probably go to 4000 for the both of us i see flights and all inclusive hotels for 3000 oftenso thinm it should be ok

Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
1,791 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Urgent Help - where what when DUBAI

Here's my advice John S - Time spent on research is never wasted.

It's worth noting that forum members can only support or advise you, but you can help yourself the most by putting some time into reading past threads in all your other forums rather than asking same questions previously asked.

Deals can be had in Dubai for your budget. You can find them yourself, use a travel agent, or hire a consultant to do a one-on-one bespoke search for you.

Level Contributor
112 posts
454 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Urgent Help - where what when DUBAI

AI is tricky to find in Dubai. Best to contact the hotels direct to see if you can do a deal.

Edited: 10 June 2018, 16:13
Reply to: Urgent Help - where what when DUBAI
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted